Annamaria Morales-Kimball represents both plaintiffs and defendants in complex civil litigation at the trial and appellate levels and in administrative proceedings.
Ms. Morales-Kimball joined Kellogg Hansen as an associate in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Morales-Kimball served as a law clerk for Judge Chad F. Kenney on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Ms. Morales-Kimball has represented pro bono incarcerated clients seeking Compassionate Release following the enactment of the First Step Act and LGBTQ+ clients seeking asylum. She also has experience litigating civil rights class actions as co-counsel with the ACLU, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the National Immigration Law Center.
Ms. Morales-Kimball graduated cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as Vice President of the Latin American Law Students Association and Managing Editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics. Ms. Morales-Kimball earned her undergraduate degree, with honors, from the University of California, Davis.
- The First 100 Days: Congressional Investigations under the 117th Congress, Wolters Kluwer (2021)
- Note, Complete Count Committees: The 2020 Census and Beyond, 33 GEO. J. LEGAL ETHICS 729 (2019)
- University of California, Davis, with honors, 2013
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2020
- Managing Editor, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Vice President, Latin American Law Students Association
Judge Chad F. Kenney, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2022-2023