Rachel Anderson litigates complex disputes at the trial and appellate levels, representing companies and individuals in criminal and civil regulatory investigations and proceedings.
Ms. Anderson joined Kellogg Hansen as an associate in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk for the Honorable Julia S. Gibbons at the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Ms. Anderson graduated order of the coif from the University of Virginia School of Law, where she also served as Articles Editor for Virginia Law Review, received the First-Year Oral Advocacy award, earned the Rosenbloom Award for academic contributions to others, and qualified as a quarterfinalist in the Lile Moot Court Competition. She earned her undergraduate degree from Georgetown University.
- Georgetown University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2017
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., order of the coif, 2022
- Articles Editor, Virginia Law Review
- Quarterfinalist, Lile Moot Court Competition
- Rosenbloom Award
- First Year Oral Advocacy Award
- Judge Julia S. Gibbons, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2022-2023