*Not Admitted in the District of Columbia. Practice supervised by members of the firm.
Note, Closely Held Conscience, 50 COLUM. J. L. & SOC. PROBS. 417 (2017).
A Newer Originalism, SOCIETY FOR U.S. INTELLECTUAL HISTORY BLOG (July 20, 2016) (with Drew Starling).
Columbia Law School, J.D., 2017
- James Kent Scholar (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Prize
- Class of 1912 Prize (Contracts)
- Farnsworth Competition Winner, Columbia Journal of Law & Social Problems
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., magna cum laude, 2013
- Stephen Wise Leadership Award
- Dean’s List
Law Clerk, Judge Denny Chin, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2017- 2018