Tiberius Davis* joined Kellogg Hansen as an associate in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk for Judges Laurence Silberman and Justin Walker on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, Judge Benjamin Beaton for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, and Judge Julius Richardson for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. He graduated with High Honors from the University of Chicago Law School. Mr. Davis earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science and History from the University of New Mexico summa cum laude.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2020
- High Honors, Order of the Coif, top 10% of graduating class
- Kirkland & Ellis Scholar, top 5% of first-year class
- , The University of New Mexico, B.A., 2017
- summa cum laude
- Judges Laurence Silberman and Justin Walker, United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia (2022-2023)
Judge Benjamin Beaton, United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky (2021-2022)