Alyssa Picard joined Kellogg Hansen as an associate in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Cheryl A. Krause on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and to the Honorable Beryl A. Howell on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. She graduated from Stanford Law School, where she was articles editor for the Stanford Law Review as well as co-chair of the articles committee for the Stanford Technology Law Review. She earned her undergraduate degree in physics and classics from Yale University and received an M.Phil. in physics from the University of Cambridge.
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2020
- Articles Editor, Stanford Law Review
- Articles Committee Co-Chair, Stanford Technology Law Review
- University of Cambridge, M.Phil., 2015
- Yale University, B.S., 2014
- Law Clerk, Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2022-2023
- Law Clerk, Judge Cheryl A. Krause, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2021-2022